MAKE YOUR EYES POP THIS WEEKEND
We all love experimenting with make up and finding new ways to make our ‘eyes pop’. Here are 10 tips to make your eyes pop this weekend. Try them out and let me know how you go! <3
1. If you have a hard time using soft eyeliner pencils, draw a thick line onto your hand, use a stiff eye brush to pick up the pigment and then apply to your eye.
2. Need eye drops but don’t want to ruin your makeup? Breathe air in through your nose as you drop them into your eyes. Your tear ducts will suck in the drops before they have a chance to fall down your face.
3. Use a flesh colored liner on the water rim of your lower lash line to make eyes look bigger and brighter.
4. Apply a shimmery champagne color in the inner corner of your eyes to brighten your whole face.
5. Apply highlighter onto your brow bone.
6. Swap out your neutral black or brown liner for a brightly colored one instead.
7. Apply concealer to your under-eye circles after foundation (not before) to better camouflage them.
8. Use blue eyeliner to make the whites of your eyes appear brighter.
9. Apply eye cream under the eyes and onto the lid before applying your makeup. It will make it go on smoother.
10. After you’ve applied your eye makeup, dab dots of highlighter along the brow bone and around your eye and blend in to brighten the whole area.
One Reply to “10 Ways To Make Your Eyes Pop | Fashion Boss”
Nice, Thank you.
Comments are closed.